This is a questionnaire about ASMR to help us gain a better understanding. Thank you

Research
  • Hello. Please take a few minutes to fill out this questionnaire about ASMR videos. Your help will be of great value to me as this research is part of my MA. Your participation will be anonymous. Results will only be used for academic purposes. I thank you in advance for your consideration and help.

Related topics

• ASMR and anxiety

Research
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • ASMR safety

Research
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views

That article is just sensationalism with no scientific basis whatsoever. They seem to be concerned with hearing loss. As though ASMR is known for having loud sounds. No, this article is nonsense.

The only danger with ASMR is relaxing too much and falling asleep.

I would argue that ASMR gives us many benefits. Stress is one of the leading causes of illnesses and death. And ASMR directly decreases stress.

• List of ASMR artists?

Research
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • ASMR program

Research
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    5 Posts
    6k Views

@'Tingles':

@'Forest':

Pretty interesting.. People have different tastes (:
    For me specifically, I never really liked ASMR roleplaying, and a trigger that I didn't expect to have was yawning. Good too see some diversity in the community (:

Heh, maybe you're bored of ASMR roleplaying? I guess it would be good to use before bed.

I was never really into the roleplay asmr also. I prefer the more simple asmr videos.