0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • New Asmrtist–--

Introduction
    0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi Guys,

since I often heard ASMR in challenging times to allow myself to relax, I started to create ASMR myself.
    With my videos I want to give other people exactly what helped me to relax after a hard day.

I would really appreciate feedback and inspiration!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVkoCefnel-1qc2XABjxZwQ

• 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • New ASMR Artist Here!

Introduction
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Introduction to ASMR

Introduction
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views

@'asmrher':

@'ASMR Husky':

Hey, it's me!

I really like ASMR. ASMR means "Autonomous sensory meridian response". It is about a state of complete relaxation or tingle that begins on the scalp and moves down on the back of the neck and upper spine. Certain triggers trigger ASMR, such as sounds like a particularly gentle, whispering voice, the sound of rubbing hands, the sound of removing adhesive tape, or even visual and physical stimuli. Particularly successful ASMR videos sometimes have over 3.5 million clicks on Youtube. These are numbers that some YouTube stars don't reach with their videos.

I actually watch videos every night before bedtime when my girlfriend and I do not sleep together. I especially like haircut, tapping and scratching videos.

See you around!

ASMR Husky

Hi, welcome to the community!
    Thanks for sharing your story!

Hello Husky! I'm Lady, a new ASMRtist. Hope my first video gives you tingles! Cheers!